Yaay! Yaay! Yaay!
Another Liebster Award & Brotherhood of the World Bloggers Award.. 🙂
I already owned a Liebster award & on the same day I got nominated by Roopam, another wonderful blogger I met through WordPress. One among those people who made me realize this platform of writing is amazing. Roopam have a very special blog where she mostly scribble her thoughts and perspectives on her life around. Just make a look. You will love it for sure. 🙂
Now, Thank You.. ❤ Thank You.. 🙂 Thank You dear for nominating me.
Congratulations to you.. ❤
The RULES again.. 🙂
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate up to 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers ( Here, I need a break; nominate as many bloggers you wish to.)
4. Create 11 questions to the nominees.
My first part is over. Go to the link provided above & m sure you are going to meet another wonderful soul!
Now the answers.. 🙂
- Why do you blog? Apart from the fact that you love it.
More than loving my blog I love the wonderful souls here. My reader buddies who gives me constant support.. Boosts me to write more & more.. And that’s the soul reason why I am here now.. 🙂
- Movies or Books? What do you prefer more?
BOOKS.. 🙂 BOOKS.. 🙂 BOOKS.. 🙂
- Favorite memory of drenching in rain?
Its 6 or 7 years back while doing my Architecture. On a summer we experienced a sudden down pour. I climbed the stairs of our hostel with my friends. We find a place in the open terrace and sat there till the last drop of rain. For hours. Looking up at the sky. Often with closed eyes and felt the drops piercing through our skin. My best memory of drenching in rain.
- Do you tend to judge people based on their age?
NO.. I already have a tag of OVER MATURITY in my talks. 😛
- Favorite item to shop?
- Nocturnal or Diurnal?
Nocturnal.. I m a night OWL.. 😛
- Word that you like most, or often use?
IN’SHA ALLAH (If Allah wills).. This word will be there in my every conversation. I don’t know which word I like most. But this comes often. 🙂
- You love killing time by doing what?
No killing of time. Only using of time. 😛 First preference to books around. Anything will do. Then movies.. Classic ones from any language or Malayalam Comedy.. Otherwise staying in my bed, playing my favorite song playlist.
- You are scared of…?
- One harsh truth you have learnt from experience?
Don’t know whether it is harsh or nice.. But everything in our life happens for a reason.. Only thing we have to do is Respect the reason.. 🙂
- If you could time travel, you would like reliving what moment?
Once again.. Relive it.. The dawn break of August 27, 2012.
DONE Again!! 🙂
My set of questions & nominations are already here!
Thank You Roopam again.. ❤
Now coming to my Brotherhood of World Bloggers Award.. As always it’s special one from my dear Neerja, my amazing mate here in WordPress who pushes me to write more with her kind words of inspiration. She is very well specialized in writing Memoir, which can bring back every childhood days in our life. Everyone who is reading my blog will be knowing her too. If not till now, Go and take a look.. 🙂 She is tremendous.. ❤
Thank You my dear for nominating me.. Congratulations to you.. 🙂
Wait!! Again RULES.. 🙂
1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
2. List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the world Award logo to your post and/or blog.
3. Answer the questions set to you.
4. Nominate around ten bloggers.(I am bending the rule to nominate as many you can 😛 )
5. Create your set of questions for your nominees.
Rule 1 : Completed
Rule 2 : Completed
Rule 3…. 😛 My answers.. 🙂
1. Are you romantic person? If yes, how do you express your love for your loved ones?
I am romantic from the moment I fell in love with HIM.. I am not romantic since the day HE left me.. Now I am waiting for my encounter with that HIM.. *Unknown* 😛
I am someone with a less romantic phase & more serious phase. I know how to handle a person and love them.. But m not Romantic.. 🙂
2. Are you a foodie? If yes, what kind of food do you love most?
😀 My friends call me eating machine.. 😛 I prefer Arabic food mostly.. 🙂
3. Do you apologies for your mistake with your closed ones?
YES.. Usually I am too honest to every relations I have and there is only a mere chance for mistakes from me. But I am someone who apologizes even I am not on the wrong side (even my closed ones will not consider it as a mistake). I will keep on apologizing until they shout at me.. ‘Will you please stop this?’ 😛 True! This happens always.. 🙂
4. Are you a good critic or bad critic?
I don’t know. But I am a critic who give preference to good over bad.. 🙂
5. How do you react to people who shower love on you despite of not being close to you?
I am weak in responding spontaneously to such situations. I will end up in a ‘Thank You’ with my smile.. 🙂 But after my hangover I usually leave a big thanks note or my love note for them.. ❤
Yaay!! Done Again.. 🙂
Now to the toughest part. Making my set of questions.. 🙂
My set of questions for the nominees of Brotherhood of the World Bloggers Award are:
- What according to you is a miracle? Have you experienced any?
- What you think is your best quality?
- Are you someone who reacts spontaneously or some one who will take a step after thinking twice and thrice?
- Have you came across any life changing moment? What is it?
- Describe yourself in a word.
Now Ready Steady Go!
Shoot your answers.. 🙂
Its fun.. Congratulations dears… ❤